Where do we begin? Easy… by thanking you for coming. Without you (yes, I’m talking to you) there would be no show. Honestly, #TGE2016 is only as good as the audience who joins us, and you were perfect! Thank you.
Here’s a quick list of some of our fav moments:
10) Hypnotist Chris Jones convincing a lady that Drake was here.
9) Jason Grilli sharing how much he loves the city of Toronto.
8) Wendel Clark and Doug Gilmour playing bubble hockey with Rick Mercer looking on.
7) Ian Thornley of Big Wreck on the slide guitar while telling stories with Jeff Woods.
6) Wendel Clark and Doug Gilmour sharing the story of Harold Ballard’s dog.
5) The UCC Chef Battle that saw Ted Reader get his hand raised in victory!
4) Jim Cuddy sharing stories about being on the road with The Tragically Hip
3) Mark DeMontis of Courage Hockey inspiring an entire room and beyond.
2) GSP on the state of the UFC, and what the future of fighting holds.
1) The Gentlemen and Gentlewomen of Toronto showing all kinds of love to our food purveyors, vendors, special guests, Main Stage personalities, Culinary Stage experts, our staff, the security and more.
Special shout out to OG Series: Brisket, Beer and Bourbon After Party at The Carbon Bar on Thursday night. Surrounded by great BBQ and about 200 of our closest friends was def a highlight of the weekend.
Let’s do it again next year!