We are taking this #BeBetter thing seriously. One part of the #BeBetter movement is to share knowledge, so we’re creating a list of tips to share with Gents all around the world. We want to collaborate with you on this list. We’ve penned a few, but do not think the list is a proper list without your input. Please add to the comments below and we will give you full credit for your submission. Hat tips all around.
Gentlemen’s Tip: Top Tips For Gents By Gents
14) Be aware of your surroundings and always offer your seat on public transport to elderly folks, small children, people with special needs and pregnant ladies. – Hamid (via Blog comments)
12) A true gentleman will always acknowledge with a friendly wave of thank you when some one let’s you ahead of them in traffic. – Stan (via Blog Comments)
10) Be responsible in everything that happen in your life. – Dex (Via Blog comments)
9) Never leave a beer unfinished. – Andrew (via Blog comments)
8) A gentleman raises his voice in laughter never anger. – Gregory (via Blog comments)
7) Always put the toilet seat down. – Ingrid from Toronto.
6) Strive to live up to the Canadian stereotype. Everyone loves Canadians, act like one. – Mark (via Blog comments)
4) Be great daily – Eric (via Blog comments)
3) Pick up the phone and call your Mom, she misses you. – Tyler (via Blog comments)
2) Always hold the door for others. This is non-negotiable. – Jon from our office
The Gentlemen’s Expo is the premium event for emerging and established men’s lifestyle products, integrated consumer experiences and on-stage programming that will entertain and educate men. It all happens November 10-12 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre South Building. Oh, and tickets are on sale right now. (AND YOU CAN SAVE $5 OFF GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS BY USING PROMO CODE: FIVEOFF)
Come to #TGE2016 if you are interested in: style, tech, music, sports, cars, alcohol, grooming, sex, food, entrepreneurship, whiskey, beer, spirits, gaming, DIY, wellness, health and more. Come to#TGE2016 if you want to see great speakers and compelling ATTRACTIONS. Come to #TGE2016 if you want to #BeBetter.
BUY TICKETS for Thursday, November 10th – 4pm to 11pm
BUY TICKETS for Friday, November 11th – 4pm to 11pm
BUY TICKETS for Saturday, November 12th – Noon to 11pm